Good morning.
I went to work yesterday for exactly an hour. Gah. I was at the doctors for 3 hours. They place looked like a flash mob of the worst kind. ;-)
Like I said, I don't have the flu. But this is the worst cold I've ever had. My throat feels like I've been gargling razor blades. I'm on an antibiotic (thankfully, I rarely take these), cough syrup with codeine, and a nasal spray. I'm also using chloraseptic to keep my throat numbed up, and my neti pot to help keep my sinuses clear. Mostly, I'm reading, napping, and whining. :-)
My husband was supposed to go to his one a month D&D game (I married a geek, then so am I....), but I told him I needed him to stay at home and take care of me. 2015: the year I let people know what I need,
Take care.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Well, if you are on an antibiotic, it's more than a cold. Antibiotics don't help a cold (as I'm sure you know.) So sorry you are going through this. Hope the worst is over...
Post a Comment