Whew! Tonight's class was easier, physically and even a little easier mentally! I am noticing a difference in my flexibility. The heat is still a struggle -- but it's more of a mental obstacle than a physical one.
I am proud of myself for sticking with this. This Sunday I am (finally) meeting with the Russian Kettlebell Certified (RKC) instructor over in Raleigh. I emailed and asked if we could meet at 3 so I would have time to go to yoga beforehand. If not, that's okay. But I'd like to not miss the day if possible!
This week's food:
Breakfast - greek style meatloaf with cucumbers and tomatoes
AM snack - baked butternut squash
Lunch - grilled chicken and roasted green beans
afternoon snack - 2 clementines and 12 almonds
pre yoga snack - banana
Dinner tonight was a cup of ground turkey chili and half an avocado.
Have a good evening!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You really got your passion going, neca! It's so cool to witness! :D
Thanks Gwen. I can't say I love it, but I'm really curious to see what I can accomplish in 30 days!
Post a Comment