Tuesday, January 13, 2015

How many calories are in cough drops?

Ugh, I still have this darn cough!  I was up from 2 to 4:30 in the middle of the night, unable to sleep due to coughing.  I have nighttime cough syrup for tonight.

Down another pound this morning.  What???

Tonight's dinner was homemade turkey meatballs, homemade marinara, and zucchini noodles.  I also made some regular spaghetti noodles, which is what MIL ate.  You know she has Celiac's and is always going on about eating gluten free.  Until she woofs down a plate of pasta.  Whatever.

Went to the gym again tonight for 30 minutes on the elliptical.  Spin class was just too early for me to make it there.  Oh well.

They are calling for freezing rain tomorrow morning, so I may actually get to work from home!  Woot!  I also have a dentist appointment.

Alright, have a good evening!

2 comments:

Gwen said...

I think the calories you are burning coughing are obviously outweighing the calories in the cough drops. LOL

neca said...

Well, it certainly FEELS that way! Funny not funny, you know? :-)