Okay, after work I ate supper and went to the Y. It was hardly my finest workout, but I went. Naturally they are calling for more snow. :-(
Food has been good today!
Breakfast: turkey burger with avocado and salsa
Snack: deviled egg
Lunch: salad with grilled chicken and homemade vinaigrette
Snack: banana and 12 almonds
Dinner: Mexican casserole (with homemade polenta) and brussel sprouts
Snack: 3 T hummus and cucumber
I put everything in Spark People, so I'm tracking again. No change on the scale this morning from Friday.
Hopefully my son will get everything wrapped up this week as far as the move. He plans to come up here on Friday - Saturday is his birthday.
I'm off to get cleaned up, watch a little tv, and hit the sack so I can do it again tomorrow.
Have a good evening!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I really shouldn't complain about the cold as it's quite mild compared to what's going on in the States ... but still, any level of cold sucks!
Your meals sound yummy :)
excellent day, neca! YAY YOU!
Thanks! My meals were very good, which makes it easier if your food taste like yum and not like punishment. *lol*
Post a Comment