Monday, January 16, 2017

A bit of disappointment

Good morning!

I hope you had a nice weekend.  Mine was pretty good.  We did get our hallway paining done, as well as some more organizing in the den (T's office).  We didn't paint the bathroom - which is fine.  I'm more disappointed that we both let ourselves transform into tired, cranky toddler/martyrs and acted like sleep deprived 3 years old kids.  Not for long thankfully, but still!

We could have eaten more vegetables and less cheese.

Today is more work around the house - I'm finally ready to tackle the pit of despair guest room.My plan is to hit it in brief but intense strikes throughout the week and be finished by Friday afternoon.  Next weekend we will paint the bathroom.  That will leave us with only 2 rooms to paint!  The hardest ones, but still!

I need to double check everything for my interview outfit tomorrow, and run out to pick up a few random items.  I'm pretty impressed I've knocked out about half my to do list already and it's not even lunch!

Have a good day and a better week!

No comments: