Tuesday, January 10, 2017

We're back

Our trip was really lovely.  We got home late Sunday and I spent yesterday doing laundry, unpacking, etc.  T had to work so I picked up the dogs.

Susie was glad to be home.

 Jordan wasn't as glad Susie was home.

Finally she just went to bed. Our bed.


Today I am making chicken stock from the Christmas turkey carcass.  I applied for a couple of jobs - one through an agency and one through a friend of a friend, so maybe I will get some response rather than throwing it down the black hold that most jobs boards seem to be. 

We got a fair bit of snow here while we were gone and the roads were icy yesterday.  Today I am staying home and just using a workout video.  I have plenty of protein powder for AM shakes, frozen leftovers for meals, and I made a loaf of bread yesterday so we could have a tuna melt with a cup of soup for lunch.  I need to do a big grocery shop later in the week.

It's good to go, but it's good to be home as well!

No comments: