Well I got busy and suddenly realized I hadn't blogged in days. I guess it isn't quite a habit yet!
Saturday we went to a business meeting for our historical group and didn't get back home until 3. A friend was coming over and we made supper, so no painting occurred. :-( Oh well, we will be home all this weekend with no commitments, so we can get the bathroom knocked out easily enough.
Yesterday I was feeling really down in the dumps. I interviewed for a job last week, which I did not get. They wanted more experience in that specific field, which I do not have. Not surprising, but disappointing. This whole job search has been frustrating and disappointing. Ugh. I am going to look into two things: starting my own small business and some things I can do on the side to earn some income. I may start writing about those things here.
T was very understanding. I tell you what, this has been a heck of a way to start off our relationship (well, this time around). He keeps joking that we are just front loading the "worse" of that "for better or for worse". He's quite a guy. :-)
I went to the grocery store this morning. More protein powder - yay! Costco has their pre-made shakes on sale this month, so I plan to pick up a couple more boxes of those. Oh, and Aldi had a knock off brand TRX trainer for $20, so heck yeah I bought one! I really like those things - it's something we can install in a doorway and use 5 minutes at a time. We are both excited about that.
Have a good day and take care!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment