Monday, January 02, 2017

My #1 health priority right now

It's not what you think.

One huge down side of all the stress that I've been under is that my insomnia has gotten absolutely out of control.  More nights than not I'm awake 2-3 hours in the middle of the night, and that number is usually closer to 3 (sometimes more).

As a result my bedtime and get up time vary weirdly and frequently I wake up like I did this morning, feeling drugged.  I occasionally resort to a Tylenol PM, and melatonin (which isn't always effective).  There are many things I cannot control (will my house in Florida ever sell, because I really need the money pretty badly), but there are some things I can do that will help.  And being well rested makes it so much easier to stick to a diet.

So that is my top priority when I return from Reno.  Well, that and talking to my realtor about what I can do to dump the albatross.

No comments: