Sunday, January 01, 2017

Happy New Year

Weight was down 2.4 pounds this week - go me! We did stay up until midnight last night - T didn't want any champagne and I hated to toss most of a bottle, so I settled for a gin & tonic. :-)

Christmas is all packed up and ready to be put away.  I need to find my suitcase and start staging myself for the trip to Reno.  I am excited!

2015 was very much about getting over losses and 2016 was about trying new things (some worked, some didn't).  2017 will be about settling in to the things that worked - the new home, new relationship, as well as trying some more new things.  While I am looking for work, I am also pursuing the possibility of starting my own business!  So something very exciting, challenging, and completely out of my comfort zone!  More about that when I discuss the whole job thing that went down this year.  It really gave me clarity around what I wanted to do - and what I didn't. So I am grateful for that even though there was also a lot of fear and anger.

I hope 2017 is kind to you all.  Take care!




No comments: