After 2 nights of very poor sleep, last night was much better! That was good, because I had to get up extra early this morning for a dental appointment. Even though I've moved 30 minutes away, I decided to keep my same dentist. I had a protein shake (I like the Premier Protein - 160 calories - I get at Costco, if I don't make one from powder) and headed out. After the appointment I was very hungry, loud tummy growling and all, and had a chicken biscuit at Chik-Fil-A. 450 calories for just the biscuit, not a meal. So I am going into lunch with a big chunk out of my daily 1500 calorie budget already! Not a disaster, but maybe I should have packed something from home.
I have accepted an offer on the house in Florida. It's not as much as I was hoping for, but at this point I am still unemployed and I need as much equity as I can squeeze out of the house, and I need it sooner rather than later. So that is progress.
T is getting pretty frustrated with his new job, which I hate for him. But it is still better than his last job.
Yesterday was beautiful and we opened the windows and the doors. Made a lot of progress in the guest room and the house is really starting to feel homey. All in all, with accomplishments, the house contract, and a boost of good weather, I am feeling more relaxed than I have in a while.
Take care!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment