Tuesday, April 10, 2018
Back in the saddle (gym) again
Back from vacation, back to routine. This week is what we call a transition week: we are getting back to our gym routine. And while our eating isn't bad, it's a little bit hodge podge in that we are using up leftovers and stuff from the freezer since our planning, shopping, and prepping last week weren't extensive.
For a number of reasons I'm not prepared to open up about here, we both have been stressed and unfocused. But we have a course of action for dealing with what we can and letting the rest roll off our backs. We're ok, our pets are ok, our families are ok.
After being off last week, I was also back at my class at the VA. This week was about eating out. Nothing earth shattering - just some good reminders. Given that next week I have 2 days of flying and a day and a half in Las Vegas it was certainly a timely class!
Take care.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I am focusing on getting back to a consistent workout schedule too. It's something I have to force myself to do right now, but I am hoping that eventually, I will actually want to do it!
Post a Comment