Monday, April 30, 2018
Time flies when the weather is great!
I hope you had a great weekend! Mine was really, really awesome! It was a good mix of accomplishing a lot around the house, and spending time with the family. T and I even took a nap together for half an hour yesterday!! It was lovely.
The weather was fantastic so we opened up the house to air it out. Unfortunately, T's allergies are in full swing so he is kinda miserable right now. :-(
Dinner with his family was really nice - I made good choices (salmon, salad, spinach) and we had a great time. It's prom season so it was fun to see the outfits!
Yesterday we went to the gym and lifted weights - I gotta tell you, we're getting to the point that it is getting challenging for sure! I only lifted weights once last week, but I did HIIT 3 times - so a definite improvement!
I lost weight over the weekend - a nice reward for staying mindful.
Take care!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment