Thursday, April 12, 2018
Quiet evening
So this happened last night. Susie was all happy, and the cat jumped up and tried to thug her into getting off the sofa. I swear that cat could get a job as a mob enforcer.
T went to Toastmasters, so I made supper, cleaned the kitchen, and hung out with the animals. Other than having too many baked chicken nuggets for my after dinner snack (apparently I am five years old), it was an uneventful evening. I was a bit on the tired side so skipped any effort to do more organizing in the guest room. Sometimes you just need an evening to veg.
My son is in town to help my mom move some of her stuff, so we are headed to her place tonight for supper. Today has been a good day.
Take care.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Is that your feral kitty? If so, you have done a great job with making her feel at home. :-)
I love evenings like that! Doing nothing is a luxury the older we get :)
Post a Comment