Thursday, April 19, 2018

Early morning pity party


I'm in Vegas, on my birthday, on business.

  • Dinner was mediocre - I didn't even finish it.
  • I can't figure out how to start my rental car. Seriously - they gave it to me running. I read the owners manual. Mystery.
  • Missed getting to the Neon Museum (see points 1 and 2).
  • Shower was tepid.
  • A hot shower is especially nice when you wake up at 3 AM.
Meeting is today at 11:30 - lunch and then meet for ???? an unknown period of time. My plan is to order room service and go to bed early!

Thanks for letting me grump. I love to travel - I just prefer it be for vacation and not business! Luckily I don't travel much for business.

Let's make it a good day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

we were just there and went to the Neon Museum it was really cool - bummer that you missed it :(

Happy Birthday!

-Beth

*My Stalker Is Fat* said...

Happy birthday! Today is my brother's birthday too. I have a really old car, so sometimes I don't know what I'm doing with rental cars either!