Thursday, April 26, 2018

What happened to yesterday???


Yesterday was a busy day at work. I lost track of time and realized this morning that I never posted! Things are/were fine. I think spring may actually be here and I am so grateful. I am looking forward to evening walks with my husband and dogs.

We've been doing ... okay ... with our eating. My loss has slowed and T's has stalled. We aren't satisfied with that so we are sitting down this weekend and creating an even lower carb meal plan. They've been creeping back in, like weeds in a garden.

Other than dinner with his family Saturday night to celebrate my MIL's birthday, our plan for the weekend is to run the last of the guest room stuff to Goodwill. I have some mending to do, and T may do some yard work. May is dedicated to getting mom's house painted to get it on the market, so it's going to be busy!

Take care!

No comments: