Hey there! I am nervous about my trip. I feel ridiculous even saying that, but I am nervous about food.
There are 2 issues:
- Airport food. I am arriving at the airport tomorrow around 9:30 and my flight leaves at 11:30. My best bet is to buy something to carry onto the plane - I don't want to depend on airline food! I am hopeful that I can buy a salad and a bottle of water - otherwise a sandwich and remove half the bread. I bought some 100 calorie packs on raw nuts and I plan to have a couple in my purse.
- Vegas food. Is the company team eating together Wednesday? Lunch Thursday is a business deal. My flight leaves at 6:30 AM Friday - I'll need a eat a little something before I leave the hotel and then hope I can find something.
There is plenty of food available - my concerns are around limited choices/ an overabundance and making poor choices. I need to remind myself that no one controls what I put in my mouth ... except ME!

1 comment:
I bring packets of oatmeal and just get hot water from someplace - you can even get it on the plane! You can also bring fruit - apples, oranges, bananas. I love reading your blog! -Beth in Chicago
Post a Comment