Happy Friday!!
Down 1.6 pounds from last week, now back to moving solidly in the right direction!
T and I had already committed to really tightening back down on our food, this morning we set a goal for May: no eating out. Yes, that's a challenge!! But not only will it save us calories and help us stay on track, it will also help us save money for our vacation at the end of summer.
Why the title? Now that I have a Fitbit, I try to be inefficient as I move around, creating more steps for myself rather than fewer!
I wanted to share this post on emotional eating as it really resonated with me: Cravings and Deprivation
We are getting together (and going out to eat) with my in-laws Saturday to celebrate my MIL's birthday. I have some mending to do, T may do some yard work, but I am hoping for a quiet weekend at home with my love and my fur babies.
Have a great weekend!


1 comment:
Quiet weekends with fur babies are the best!
Post a Comment