Monday, April 23, 2018

Home again, home again


I had a nice weekend. Uneventful trip home, although Mother Nature did gift me with my period and a fever blister (gee, thanks! NOT).

I am home, we celebrated my birthday. T gave me a FitBit, so that's cool! I lost a pound in Vegas and didn't gain over the weekend, so that's pretty good.

Onward and downward!



"I needed a reminder from a friend not too long ago that whenever I think I'm not good enough, I need to tell that voice to shut up and keep moving forward. Whatever it is that is holding you back from greatness- anxiety, depression, self doubt, jealousy, laziness, etc....make it your goal to work to overcome them. It will not be easy, but it will be worth it. Find the right people to support you, and you can do great things. ~Tony"

Take care.

No comments: