Wednesday, August 08, 2018
A self fulfilling prophecy
Ugh - I am so tired! I've slept crappy 4 out of the last 5 nights. I am so tired, I seriously considered stopping on my way in to work at a convenience store for a Red Bull. No bueno.
I have been anxious about getting back into my routine - I typically struggle when I get back from a long vacation. Anxiety + exhaustion = bad choices. It becomes a self fulfilling prophecy. Last night I made some poor choices - some serious post dinner snacking. :-(
I refuse to let this become a downward spiral - I am not going to let 3 bad hours undo 5 months of work!!
So off to the gym! Take care.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I know exactly how you feel! Getting back into a routine after a vacation is shear torcher!!! Keep up the fight! You got this!!!
Post a Comment