Thursday, August 30, 2018
Taco Thursday
Today's title is in honor of the fish tacos we are having for dinner tonight - yum!
My day is going well - I walked this morning and did 30 minutes on the elliptical before eating lunch. I made an (allegedly) "spicy" Asian chicken soup for dinner last night. It was .. eh. That recipe is getting voted off the island - it wasn't bad but nothing special.
This is me lately:
I accepted a new position within my medieval organization and just lately not only is it eating my life in terms of time, but in aggravation as well. Ugh. We make things difficult. Ugh. Just ugh. Luckily once our big event is over (well, once reservations close) my life will get easier.
Take care.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
LOVE THAT SHIRT! have a great weekend! -Beth
Me too - I may need to buy that one! Lol I hope you do too!
Post a Comment