Monday, August 06, 2018

Back


Hello!

Just a quick note to let you know I am back from vacation. We had a lovely time - now the unpacking, washing, and getting back to normal begins! I saw this on Sean's blog the other day and it really resonated with me, so I had parked it with a reminder to share it when I got back.

"Not once have I sat down with a calendar to try to figure out when I'll arrive at some predetermined number. I haven't even stated a particular goal weight, opting instead for a "healthy weight." Who knows what that will be? It doesn't matter how long it takes or when I'll get there because my focus is on today. My goal is to make it through this day with the integrity of my food plan intact and if it's an exercise day, that too. Today is the day. I'm not obsessing about how much time it will take. It will take however long it takes. If I focus on how long it will take to "arrive," I'm suggesting that my efforts will end at some point. And making my daily practice a big priority in my life each day is something I do not plan on ending, ever." - Sean Andersen

Today I am jumping back into my routine - prepping food, hitting the gym, all the usual stuff!

Take care.

No comments: