Coming soon – a new family member!
I am pleased to announce we will soon have a new addition in our home. We went to the animal shelter last night, and we were selected to be the new family for Maya, a Heinz 57 breed, tan, female, 3 years old. She recently had puppies. The family that had her turned her in because they couldn’t afford her. She needs to be fixed, and we can’t bring her home until that has happened. She is very loving and affectionate. I’m not sure I’m quite ready for another dog, but I want her to be integrated into the family before we go on vacation.
Another crazy day at work, so I gotta fly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Get out! We are looking at dogs too and one of my names for the dog was Maya (the other wasy Marley) Needless to say both names got the nix from my dh. We don't have the dog yet and are still on our search, but I thought that was neat.
Post a Comment