National savings plan
I confess – I do that thing that financial advisors tell you not to: use income tax as a savings vehicle. Oh sure, their logic is flawless: why let the government (called “gubment” here in the south) use my money for free when I could be earning interest on it? You are all real people so you see the flaw in their logic: they actually believe I would save that money instead of blowing it on god only knows what! Ha ha ha! They don’t live with my family. Which is why I overpay my taxes and get a tidy little chunk back come March – just in time for family vacation. Sweet! I got a warm happy feeling seeing that nice check direct deposited like magic to my bank account. Then I moved it over to pay down a loan. :-O
Hub is still futzing with the bathroom – the grout needs to be re-done in a couple of places because it didn’t set up properly. The doors aren’t back on the cabinet. But he cleaned it up last night, and moved the stuff from the garage so I could park in it. Just in time too since it started raining sometime in the night.
Due to the rain, I left the dogs in the house. I let them outside right before we left, and mom and the boy will be there to let them out at 3. I hope they are okay. Chyna stills pees in the house every once in a while – I’m going to take a sample in to the vet to eliminate the possibility of a bladder or urinary infection. I am glad we decided to replace the carpet, and I’m glad we haven’t done it yet. We need to get this issue resolved first!
I went by the library to pick up a couple of books they were holding for me. While I was there I perused the shelf for books on bath remodeling. I’m trying to get some ideas for the master bath. I know I can’t do it right away – but oh how I would love to do it next year!
I’m on track to get in 4 interval sessions and 1 weight lifting session this week. That’s not enough weights. I started off the week strong and kinda puttered out. But its still an improvement. And eating was improved as well. Result? A nice 1.5 pound loss, as seen in the sidebar. I’m on my way (again).
Oh, happy St Urho’s day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment