Thursday, April 19, 2018
Not a bad day
This morning after breakfast I figured out the car (with my son's help) - you had to have your foot on the brake to start the car. I drove up the strip, found the car rental return, gassed up car (it held $3) and got a diet pepsi for the morning. I hung out & read by the pool, managed a short nap, and we headed out at 11 for out meeting.
So our meeting (3 hours) went well. I was back in the hotel by 2:30. Right now I'm watching "Swamp People" and trying to decide whether I a calling room service or going down to eat. I plan to take a bath, pack, and go to bed early.
Once I figured out the car I was feeling better - honestly I was feeling sorry for myself, and feeling dumb (which I hate). This trip hasn't been great - it certainly would have been a lot more fun with company, but it hasn't been and and going to the meeting was very useful for me, and I think I was able to make some good contributions. I was the only person from the IT department there, and there were certain items they really needed someone with some knowledge to address.
Have a good evening.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I should have commented yesterday... I too need to put the brake on to start my car so I figured it would be the same. Glad you got it sorted :)
Me too!
Post a Comment