Monday, January 21, 2019

A recap


Good morning and happy Monday. LOL

Mom is doing fine. We think what happened was a combination of an undiagnosed UTI + dehydration (she was in the car & didn't drink a lot on the way up) + maybe something disagreeing with her at dinner (chicken or the egg?) = low bp. She fainted and couldn't sit up and we called 911. They got there quickly and rushed her to the little hospital in our town. They did some tests, but ultimately 3 IVs and some IV antibiotics and she was well enough to be released around 3:30 AM. (It's been a long time since I pulled an all nighter!!). I worked at home Thursday and we filled her antibiotic and she drank water and gatorade and is feeling much better. It was so scary, but I am thankful everything seems to be fine.

I'm doing okay. Weight seems to be holding steady right around 170, which is beyond frustrating! I am still tracking my food and exercising. It's cold as heck here - yuck. We made more progress in the den this weekend - arranging furniture & accessories and going through drawers etc. It feels good to be making progress - our vision is coming together!

Take care.

1 comment:

*My Stalker Is Fat* said...

How scary about your mom. Glad she is okay now, though.