Wednesday, January 02, 2019
Reflection and resolutions
I am trying to take some time to sit down and reflect on what I accomplished in 2018 and what I want to achieve in 2019. These may be related to health, finance, hobbies, or whatever. Some I will talk about here and some not.
On the health front I have come so far I can't even believe it! Not just the weight loss (although losing 50+ pounds is pretty huge!), but making healthy eating, regular exercise, and quality sleep priorities in my life - especially the exercise. I'm exercising 5-7 days a week usually AT A GYM, doing weight training, and that doesn't count dog walks, work walks, beach walks, etc. I am rocking the exercise.
Obviously hitting goal weight is high up on my to do list for 2019, but also I want to do a pull up and start taking the dogs hiking.
I have also started putting together a "19 in 19" list of things I'd like to do this year. Some are health related (like that pull up) and others are just things I've wanted to do and haven't - like using up my note cards. I want to put more personal notes in the mail to people. I'll share the list once it's done, right now I'm up to 10 things I think.
Take care and happy new year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Congratulations on losing over 50 pounds in 2018! My #1 goal in 2019 is to reach goal weight and stay there.
Post a Comment