Okay people, here is the result of my weekly weigh in for the past 5 weeks:
12/14 -0.4
12/21 -0.2
12/28 -0.0
01/04 -0.0
01/11 -0.4
So in 5 weeks I have lost 1 pound. Yes, I could justify "But it was the holidays! Most people gain!" or I could simply acknowledge that I have continued to make tremendous progress without diligently tracking my food for quite a long stretch. But I don't know how much I eat a day. Oh, I have a general idea and since I cook at home nearly all my meals I have a good idea how much fat & salt are in them. I weigh my evening snack since things like nuts or pork rinds are very easy to underestimate. But no, I haven't been tracking. I'm going to start.
Beginning today, I'm going to record my food in Spark People. I've set a target for myself of 1700 calories per day. It feels like a number that should be enough but allow me to make progress. I will adjust as needed.
Today:
I was running late and bought breakfast. Sweet lordie check out the fat in that sandwich. Holy frijole! Well, it did have 2 slices of cheese. Also, eating out twice = not enough fiber!
Have a good weekend!!

No comments:
Post a Comment