Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Perspective


"I didn't worry about 'how fast can I get there' and instead came to the conclusion to prioritize my health for the rest of my life. So each day was just an opportunity to be better". - Fahad, in an interview for the Nerd Fitness newsletter

So the scale was up a pound. I am bouncing a pound and a half above and below that 170 pound mark and seem stuck. I have to be honest and say that this morning my frustration level was through the roof. I'm trying to avoid knee jerk reactions "I'll just do protein shakes for one day!' and remember how far I've come and that there is no due date.

Right now my plan is to stay the course with tracking and exercise, continue to focus on real foods in the amount of 1700 calories per day. My annual physical is 4 weeks from tomorrow - if nothing has changed by then I will ask my doctor for a referral to a nutritionist.

Yesterday:



Take care.

No comments: