Monday my weight popped up 2 pounds. Okay, we'd eaten lunch out and then had taco salad for dinner. I came down a pound yesterday then stayed the same today. Again, taco salad last night. The salt maybe? I dunno. I've also been eating yogurt and a fair bit of beans. Since I am home today I decided to mix it up.
Today's food:
Protein shake pre exercise. (I swam at 6:30)
Breakfast: omelet with 2 eggs and a little sausage, cheese, and black olives.
Snack: 2 deviled egg halves made with avocado instead of mayo
Lunch: turkey meat loaf & salad
Snack: 2 deviled egg halves made with avocado instead of mayo
Dinner: bi bim bap bowl (Korean flavored ground meat & vegetables) with cauliflower rice
Snack: 100 calories of something
So watching both salt and carbs today. We'll see what happens.
I decided to make a "19 in 19" list of things I want to do thins year - not really goals per se, just things I'd like to finally "get around to." But I've had a hard time coming up with 19, so here is my list so far:
- make tamales from scratch
- take the dogs hiking
- go snorkeling (done before, but its been a while!)
- Do a 5K (ditto)
- Make out our wills, POAs, etc. (we don't want our exes grieving in the Bahamas! LOL)
- Register a new medieval name (don't really like the one I initially picked)
- Do a pull up (been years)
- Buy a new swimsuit
- Teach a class at Pennsic (the medieval battle recreation we go to)
- Use up my note cards (I want to send more actual real notes - not just email)
- Cook a recipe from Vincent Price's cookbook. This is an awesome book - what haven't I done this?
- Cook a recipe from the "City Tavern" cookbook. Ditto.
- Host a cocktail party in our tiki theme den (when its done)!
- Wear a dress (to the cocktail party?) note - must buy one first! Lol
- Go white water rafting (T's been wanting to go back & I've never been).
So that's what I've got so far.
Take care.

No comments:
Post a Comment