Friday, January 04, 2019

The obstacle course of food


I was in line at the grocery yesterday behind a gal that worked there. She grabbed some candy while standing there and joked with the cashier about standing there too long and had to buy it. The cashier commiserated and said something about having to look at it all day, to which gal in line replied "I know. Have you seen all the junk food in front of the produce!" So today when I went to the grocery I actually looked, and it's true, they've created a veritable obstacle course of BOGO junk food in front of the produce. It's like a gauntlet you have to run in order to get to the bagged salad! Luckily most of that crap doesn't interest me in the least and I don't even notice it. Now those mandarin oranges on sale.....

My weight today was exactly what it was 2 Fridays ago. I would love to say I lost weight over the holidays, but I didn't gain. I lost a measly pound and a half for December, but the holidays are behind us and now its focus focus focus.

Have a good weekend!

No comments: