75 Channels and Nothing to Watch
Now that the Tour is over, what am I gonna watch on tv??? I was rooting for Lance (who wasn't?), but I have to confess to being a big Jan Ullrich fan. For one, he was riding on a team in East Berlin back when I was living in Berlin, and I tend to pull for the Germans (my family is from there and I lived there) and he's just a very powerful rider with lousy timing.
I've been in a weird mood the past few days, feeling kinda cruddy, which has been made worse by poor eating habits. I didn't run this weekend - I was a big slug. Ugh.
A while back, my husband picked up 2 old but nice Fuji road bikes. The only problem is that the smaller one has that bar thingie across it (I think of that as a "boy" bike) and I don't know how to get on and off w/o hurting myself. But all bikes have that dumb bar these days. I guess I have to learn to get on and off w/o hurting myself b/c I would like to get better with my biking and thats not gonna happen on a $150 Mongoose.
I feel like I am on a fence. A part of me would like to become fit and athletic and have an active lifestyle. And a part of me would like to keep my old (bad) eating habits. Sooner or later, its gonna be time to get off the fence.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment