Step Away from the Wonder Woman Costume
When I got to the gym yesterday, Sonja said “You look like crap. Are you coming down with something?” That pretty much sums it up. I go to work, go to the gym, then go home and sew till bedtime. I’m exhausted after only 2 days of that schedule. So yesterday I gave it up.
I did my legs & shoulders, plus mixed in a little bis & tris so I could skip the gym today. Then I went home, had dinner, watched Lance, took a long soak in the tub, & read a book until bedtime.
After a good night of sleep, I got up rejuvenated! I ran 3 miles this morning. After work I’m going to go home & hit the sewing again, but with no trek to the gym it should be more manageable.
Yesterday was good on the fitness front. The usual 30 minutes walk plus weight lifting. Food was good too:
B: French toast (made with lite bread & egg beaters) & spam
S: low fat string cheese
L: Lean Cuisine shrimp scampi, a little salad, and Wow Doritos
S: plum and half a payday
D: sliced tomato & cucumber, 1 c spaghetti with a can of anchovies
S: 2 non-alcohol beers and a blue bunny no sugar ice cream bar
The grand total it right around 1,500 calories, which is pretty good. I can’t really go lower than that with my exercise program, I just get way too hungry & start to feel bad. So I don’t do that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment