Wednesday, July 28, 2004

My Favorite Weight
 
Well, I maintained this week.  I have fluctuated between 152 and 154 since April.  While I have a fairly large frame and muscular build for a short girl, that’s too much weight.  And I’m frustrated.

That being said, I had another good food & exercise day yesterday.  Hubby was home, so we indulged and ate the lasagna our neighbors brought over.  They make the best lasagna ever, but from the looks (and taste) of it, I’m sure its loaded in Italian sausage.  I had a good sized yet controlled portion.  And they only brought over enough for the 2 of us to have it for a meal, so I don’t have to worry about leftovers!

I bought some O’Doul’s amber because they were out of my usual Sharp’s at the grocery this past weekend.  The down side is it has more calories (90 versus 58) per bottle,  but its very tasty.  I had one of those in the evening while hubby had a beer.

I ran 30 minutes on the treadmill and then walked 30 minutes here at the office.

I ran into an acquaintance upstairs this morning and she asked how much weight I’d lost.  When I told her I’d been on a plateau for about 3 months she had several suggestions including: an Atkins okay 1 day cream cheese and nut diet, Smarties after your workout (to keep metabolism high) and protein right before bed.  I may try the protein one.  Hell, I may even try a one day wacky diet next week after my long run this weekend.  Maybe on Tuesday.  We’ll see. 

I Want To Lose Some of This FAT!!!!!!!!!

BTW – Long weekend!  I’m off the next two days.  See ya on the flip side!

No comments: