Friday, February 11, 2005

Cybil's evening out

Boy was last night weird. I left work a bit early so I can go to Winston-Salem and buy my husband's Vanetine's gift: a 10 class pass to Bikram Yoga. The man loves it, loves the teacher, and wants to go back. I was considering this as a gift, and then he montioned the other day he'd like to go back. I was so proud of myself for giving my husband a gift that was healthy and won't clutter up the house. "The gift of health" - am I a good wife or what?

So then I'm driving home and said husband calls, so pissed off he sounds like his head is about to explode. His boss had them drive nearly 3 hours away to a job site, but the boss of that job had already called J and told him he didn't need anyone up there till next week. So my husband spent as much time in the car as he did working because his boss screwed up. So, I don't have enough food and he wants a cold beer.

So, I go to the store, purchase extra ingredients so I can double dinner, and a 12 pack. After my wonderful "gift of health" I had 3 beers, chicken and dumplings, and a few token green beans for dinner. The carb bloat is killing me this morning!

No wonder I was up 2.5 pounds on the da*& scale.

No comments: