Empowered
Really, that’s the word to describe how I am feeling today. Lots of good stuff:
Food yesterday was healthy and right on track. I feel it!
I feel like I exercised all day yesterday (in a good way). AM was 2 mile walk, then 30 minute walk at lunch with friend, then the gym after work: weights for legs, shoulders and abs, followed by HIIT on the elliptical. After dinner, hubby & I took the dogs for a ½ mile walk.
A good night’s sleep, followed by a terrific run in the fog this morning.
Oh yeah, and we’re getting about double what I expected on our income tax return. Woo hoo! If all goes well, our credit card debt could be history come June. We still have a home equity line, but it’s not hideous. God knows how good no credit card debt will feel!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment