Thursday, February 17, 2005

Time for a break!

Yesterday on the way home, I realized I was just mentally & physically fatigued. So, change of plans - I did get up & walk yesterday (2 miles) plus did my 30 minute walk at lunch, but I took the evening off. The only bad part was that my husband got home late (like, after I went to bed). I didn't want to start a Netflix movie - I wanted to watch "Troy" together. So I trolled the channels (tv sucks, whcih is why I rarely watch it). Boredom = you know what. A little case of overeating! Luckily, there wasn't too much overeating, but I did have a couple too many beers. I really hate the fact that beer makes me feel like caca the next day.

But it's back to normal today. I am looking hard at Krista's new program (see my earlier post). I think it's time to change up my lifting.

Today is chest, back, & low back, plus 2 mile run. Hopefully the hubster will get home in time for us to walk the dogs. It's been very cool to not have to take my son anywhere this week. His tutoring (for reading) will be over the end of this school year, so that halves our after school obligations! woo hoo! He really enjoys tae kwon do, and I am happy to keep taking him as long as he wants to be involved. (Besides, that's my gym time!)

Is summer here yet?

No comments: