Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Back to Flushing

After waking up this morning, I have decided to go back and do the “Fat Flush Plan” 2 week detox again. I’ve gotten in the habit of eating more bread, rice, & pasta than I want to be eating. That plan makes me eat “clean” – very similar to what I call “body builder eating”. It is a little low on the carbs for 2 weeks, although it does include plenty of vegetables and fruit. But this time of year, I love going to the farmer’s market and loading up on veggies anyway. So it’ll be pretty easy to follow. And I need to get the caffeine & alcohol out of my diet – for a while at least. This stuff isn’t making me feel good mentally or physically (except when I’m consuming it).

Walked this morning. Tonight is day 2 of the weight lifting plan – I’m excited about that! Also, the boy is going to grandpa’s after school today since Thursday & Friday are teacher workdays. And “Deathstalker 2” came in the mail yesterday. I feel a bad movie night coming on. Tomorrow we’re hitting the $3 theater in our town for “Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy”. As much as I loved those books, I’m a little leery of seeing the movie, but hubby is wanting to go.

Well, that's about all I know. Mighty quiet in this corner of blogland. Hope everyone is doing well & enjoying spring!

No comments: