Get in the Groove
Hurray for my eating! “Click.” Totally stuck with my plan last week. Totally stuck with my plan all weekend. Had one “free” meal (pizza and diet Coke for lunch Saturday). Added some grilled chicken along with the brats last night, so the dinner turned out great & really healthy (I had 1.5 brats – not bad). My sister brought a great dessert – low fat, low cal trifle made with fresh strawberries. I was impressed! My eating was the best it’s been for a weekend since I started trying to lose weight. It didn’t feel tough and I am so proud of me!
I had an appointment after work on Friday, and never made it to the gym. Had a fantastic 7 mile run yesterday (despite the rain) with my new MP3 player. It is now fully loaded with 180 songs – the best gift ever. Hubby used it for a walk and now wants one too! Got a lot done, yet also felt like I really had time to relax. Now that’s a great weekend!
This morning I have already written down all my food for the entire day until dinner. My goal is to hang out around 1500 calories a day, going a little higher on the weekend. Ran 2 miles this morning. I brought in my weight training book and my lifting notebook. During lunch I plan to read up on this week’s workouts and write down tonight’s in my training log, checking for appropriate weight and reviewing the exercises as needed.
I am feeling empowered.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
This is the part i'm having the most trouble with right now. Keeping active is a piece of ca... wait, bad metaphor ... Keeping active is not an issue.
Glad to hear it's working for you; may inspire me to dig down and give logging meals another try.
Tomorrow...
Sounds like you are right in the groove, keep it up!
Post a Comment