Master of Maintenance
Yep, 152.5. At least I’m consistent, right? Eating was good yesterday. Last night was a test: Mom picked up the boy for tutoring and I went home to walk. But we had a thunderstorm, so I wound up just hanging around the house, doing dinner prep & reading. I had my post dinner snack (1 cup 1% milk with 1 tsp chocolate syrup) since I knew we’d be eating late, then I had an O’Doul’s while I read. I still wanted something so I had a diet tonic water with lime. That was really yummy. I wasn’t hungry, just bored. The tonic water made a nice treat with no calories. I wrote down everything and looked it up on Fitday – total calories for the day were 1451. Pretty good – I ate a lot of healthy food and didn’t get hungry.
Exercise was good yesterday – 2 mile run in the morning, 30 minute walk at lunch, and then we walked the dogs 1 mile last night after dinner. Today is another run and weight training. Saturday is a rest day, and Sunday is 13 miles. I am planning my food out for the weekend. We are grilling out homemade bratwurst Sunday night with my sister & her fiancee. My plan is to eat only 1 and supplement with some other lean meat. We’re also having corn on the cob (grilled) and homemade 3 bean salad (no sugar). I have done my best to set myself up for success. I have also started buying YuengLing beer – the hubby likes it but I don’t care for it. That way he can have a beer if he wants but I won’t be tempted. I’ve got my O’Douls!
Have a great weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment