Ah, the joys of getting older
You know what really irks me about getting older? The terrible tricks your body plays! How can this body roll around in jiu-jitsu, do 2 solid hours of kickboxing, cover miles and miles with no complaints, but god forbid I stand on a ladder to paint! My back feels like I’m 85, and all I did was stand on a freaking ladder painting on the wall! Geesh, for this much discomfort I should’ve at least gone skydiving or something fun and dangerous like that! I wish I had some Ben-gay.
It was a wonderful weekend. Productive, relaxing, just really nice. The boys had a good time too. There was an unfortunate incident last night involving beer & tamales that did mar it just a bit. Why does ML always have that effect on me???? Sigh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment