The morning report
Weekend was good. Despite the “sticker shock” on the scale Friday, I didn’t let that send me careening into a vat of cheese dip. I ate pretty well over the weekend, especially in light of the fact that we were traveling.
The boy did well at his tournament and had a good time. The trip was uneventful and we were home around supper time Saturday.
I didn’t get in as much exercise as I would have liked – I used the treadmill at the hotel, but yesterday hub was sick so I had to pick up his duties, which meant I spent the day cooking, cleaning, etc, and still didn’t get finished. But I took it slow and tried not to get overwhelmed. As a result, I am starting out the week feeling fairly refreshed.
Nothing special going on this week – a full week at the office, and a weekend at home next weekend. Here’s to a little quiet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment