Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Decisions, decisions

Things are going well. My meals this week are balanced and properly portioned, but a little light on the fruits & veggies. I’ve been adding a side salad to lunch & plan to check that a bit more closely when I plan for next week!

I went to 2 jiu-jitsu classes last night. A bit of soreness, but nothing major. Thanks to Ben Gay, my lower back is feeling much better today (it was feeling a little better before the BG).

Hub is going out of town this weekend to play D&D. While I will enjoy the solitude, I am a bit peeved for 2 reasons: 1) I was hoping we could go out for our anniversary dinner Saturday and 2) I wanted to go to Hooter’s to watch the Gracie/Hughes fight. I don’t want to pay $40 to watch it on PPV. And yeah, I’d spend that at Hooter’s, but I wouldn’t feel ripped off. Our anniversary is Thursday, but going out during the week doesn’t work.

Today I plan to lift weights. I got up and ran 2 miles this morning – the weather was wonderful! I also walked 30 minutes at lunch. There has got to be some lard busting going on around here!

No comments: