Friday, May 19, 2006

Well hello there

It's Friday afternoon. I walked an hour, got cleaned up, ran some errands, and now I am taking a break from housework. Scrubbing floors on my knees isn't the thrill of my life, but having a clean house is! (Yes, I know I am pathetic).

The boys got off this morning around 8, and I am slowly but surely making progress around here. The place was waaaaay overdue for a really deep cleaning.

I really enjoyed jiu-jitsu! I was a little nervous driving there, but the instructor really put me at ease. I think I'm gonna learn some good stuff. He warned me I might be sore today, but I'm fine.

I've got food planned out for most of the weekend - I think I'll be okay. I am going to kickboxing tomorrow, running a couple more errands, and then I want to work on the celtic knotwork in the kitchen. I may get that done by the time I retire!

Anyway, doing a couple of small projects, but focusing on a good cleaning, then more projects next weekend. No classes at the jiu-jitsu studio next weekend. :-( Darn national holidays!

Have a good one!

No comments: