Clothes
So, I went to Target after work last night. Over in the bathing suit area (a scary place IMO), they had some stuff that was being touted as swimsuit outerwear type stuff. Stretchy flowy fabric, but could go casual or dressy. From there I bought a pair of capris and a skirt, both in brown. I bought a white skirt, but it’s a little sheer, so I don’t know whether I’m going to keep it or not. I also bought 2 polo style shirts – these were a deal and I can wear them for a long time. I also bought a pair of $20 sunglasses. I don’t exactly need them, but I wanted them. So, $96 dollars later…. I may take back the white skirt; I’m just not sure where or when I would wear it. I really wanted it in khaki, but they didn’t have that color in my size.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Good job! You've also reminded me how desperately I need a pair of shoes or four. Maybe this weekend. Congrats on getting the job done.
Post a Comment