It has been a nice weekend.
The hub and I had a nice date Friday. Saturday was VERY busy! Errands, a nice walk in the park. The weather here is AMAZING. It was one of those days - sunny, in the low seventies, with some nice gusty winds that felt like God was giving the world a good cleaning out. The air was so fresh, and being outside was such a pleasure.
I also did laundry, cleaning, and loads of food prep. I needed to gets hubs food ready to go back for the week, plus stuff for his birthday dinner. It was a great meal and he seemed to really enjoy the day.
This morning I got up and made a nice breakfast for everyone and now I am doing laundry and I have a tad bit of food prep - soup for my lunch.
Today I am meeting the personal trainer for a workout. Gosh, the workout we did the other day was so great. I am hoping for another one that good!
have a great day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment