Yesterday I was being a whiny baby and didn't want to take care of myself. I refused to write that poop, hence no post.
Today was a much better day. I had a good workout at the Y - even though my trainer was sick. I went & lifted weights and did a HIIT workout on the elliptical.
Tomorrow our team has a conference room reserved FOR 5 HOURS to bring in snacks. (The inspiration for today's post title). I am taking veggies and another colleague is bringing fruit. That's all I plan to touch - maybe a piece of cheese. Friday is Subway sandwiches and cookies and chips. I don't plan to touch ANY of that mess thankyouverymuch. Sheesh.
At least with a 5 hour window to graze, maybe no one will pointedly ask me why I'm not eating a d&^n cupcake.
I got my flu shot today. It's supposed to get colder day after tomorrow. Not looking forward to it.
Have a good evening!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Good job & good plans!
I got my flu shot a week ago. Armed (literally LOL) and ready! :)
Post a Comment