Sunday, October 12, 2014

Listening to my body

I woke up about 7:30.  I fixed breakfast and helped my husband get on the road.  Then I went back to bed.

I don't remember the last time I did that, but I did it today.  I was super busy yesterday - on the go all day.  I have a few things to do today as well (sweep the house, more food prep, finish laundry).  I decided to skip going to the gym for Body Pump.  I just feel lethargic.  So I am going to do my chores here and stay home.

I'm not sick, just tired.  So I am going to take care of myself today so I can get up and go to work tomorrow and feel good.

It's cool and rainy.  It was in the 80s yesterday, but I think that was the last hurrah.  Fall is here.

I hope you have a good day.

No comments: