Came home from work. Fixed dinner, cleaned the kitchen, packed breakfast and lunch, made the grocery list so groceries can be purchased tomorrow (by someone else while I'm at work - hurray!). Now I am posting before I put on my sneakers to head to the gym for weights and elliptical.
I am down a pound today - so 0.6 pound down from where I was last Friday. Since I am not going anywhere this weekend, I will be extra careful. One carefully chosen meal out, and the rest at home. All week to get back to where I was last Friday. Shenanigans!
Having said that, I have shown consistent progress since I (re)started weighing regularly on Sep 5, so go me for that.
When I get home, I plan to veg in front of some football, read a bit, and crash.
Have a good evening!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment