Hub came through in the clutch
The hub arrived home last night with a beautiful flower arrangement, complete with a “happy anniversary” balloon that plays “You’re still the one” and a card. He is taking me out for sushi tonight. :-)
Weight is unchanged from last week. I hate the scale. I hate trying to lose weight. Suck suck suck suck suck!!!!!!
Hub is going out of town to play D&D, returning sometime Sunday. Boy will be up at grandpa’s, the martial arts studio is closed. I will be lifting weights tonight, running both days this weekend, and trying to avoid the kitchen. I will either do some sewing, or clean out closets – whatever strikes my fancy.
Boy, I live an exciting life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hey Neca,
Happy Anniversary. Mine is around the same time. (completley forgot about it)
Losing weight pisses me off. That's why I'm drinking a beer now. Hope you have great sushi and some fantastic runs this weekend.
Happy Anniversary, we just had ours on the 3rd. A big fight on A-day, not fun, hope it smoothes out quickly.
Loosing weight sucks as you say. Since my ultra is over with I need to get back on mine this week, not looking forwared to it, blah!
Have a good week.
Happy Anniversary. Enjoy the sushi. As for the diet I know all too well how they can suck. This was my year to be thinner and well it just ain't happening. *sigh*
Post a Comment