Focus on Fruits & Veggies
One down side (for me) of WW was that it turned me away from fruits. It seemed high in points to me, so I ate more veggies and shied away from the fruit. Lately, I’ve tried to add fruit back into my diet by adding berries or bananas to cereal, using an orange for a snack, etc.
This week my goal is to really scrutinize my eating & make sure I’m getting plenty – especially vegetables. I rarely serve salads with dinner at home, but I plan to add them this week. I want to eat a smaller serving of the main course and have a salad to make the dinner bigger.
Saturday my eating was really terrible – it was all the things I hate about my weekend diet. Sunday was much better, but still. A heavy meal Friday (with beer) plus that snack Sunday evening would have been okay if Saturday had been on plan. I had hoped to eat lighter Sunday to help offset, which I mostly did. But I should have picked a healthier snack than Doritos. And I wonder why the weight comes off so slowly? Sheesh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment